The Fall of 2018!
We've got some changes happening in the
camp. Mr. Adam Pileski, our original bass player, has decided to leave the band.
All is good in the world, he's just spending more time with his family.
His last show was in August, at our partially rained out Cactusfest show at the
in Dundas. We will be announcing his replacement in the near future.
Speaking of the Cactus, we are going to be celebrating Halloween there this year, on October 27th.
You can also catch us at
on pretty much the third weekend of every month.
We have things going on all the time, so be sure to check back or keep in touch on
or via our pages for
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.
"So...how 'bout this weather?!"
here for the five day forecast.
NEXT SHOW (for each lineup)
Saturday September 7th, 2019
Jersey's Bar and Grill
1450 Headon Road, Burlington - Phone (905) 319-0525
Show Time: 10:00 PM
Always great to be back at Jerseys!
Come by for dinner and stay for the show!
For more information visit
For a map and/or directions, click on